Fire Driver diesel engines are specifically designed and manufactured for firefighting applications according to UL 1247 standard. Fire pump engines are required to start immediately based on the system demand signals without any hindrance and these engines have been consistently proven reliable in meeting this criterion. The better torque characteristics of these engines ensure reliable operation in emergency conditions.
These engines are UL listed and comply with the requirements for diesel engine drives as detailed in NFPA 20.
- Performance characteristics as per NFPA 20
- Complete unit responsibility.
- Complete in-house fabrication capabilities.
- Hydrostatic testing facilities.
- Operation run test as per NFPA 20.
- Vertical Turbine models pumps for capacities up to 6000 USGPM.
- Drivers: Electric motor drive or diesel engine drive.
- Electrical testing capabilities for motors and controllers connected to fire pumps as per NFPA standards.
- Capable of supplying additional accessories wherever required.
DIESEL ENGINE RANGES (SERIES: FD - R / FD - H / FD - HN / FD – HT / FD-Hi)
|Rated Output||10 HP - 500 HP|
|Rated Voltage||380-400-415v (50Hz), 208-230v* (60Hz), 380-400v (60Hz), 440-460v (60Hz) & 575 (60Hz)|
|Rated Speed||2923 - 2980 (50Hz) & 3506 - 3575 (60Hz)|
* These values only indicate the overall range available in this series. For the availability of any specific ratings and details of its certification, please contact the factory.