FIRE PROOF CABLE
SHIELD fire resistant cable is manufactured in according to the major international standard; BS 6387 CW-Z – BS 7629 – IEC 60331-21 – EN 50200 – BS 8434-2 and UL 1424.
The material and the structure used for this type of cables depends on the performance required: fire time exposition, fire temperature and extra burning events. Fire performance classes: Flame retardant (FRLS), Low smoke fumes (LS), Fire resistant (FRHF), Low smoke, Halogen free and Fire retardant (HF), Flame Retardant Power-Limited (FPL, FPLR). Typical applications for this type of cables are transmission of analogue, digital signal and control systems.
EMERGENCY LIGHTING SYSTEMS
Many Emergency Lighting Systems now require a Fire Performance cable to meet BS EN 50200:2006 PH30 – fire performance test. Shield fire proof cable is certified by LPCB to meet the required duration to PH30, 30 minutes duration.
Be Safe – Insist on Shield Fire Cable for all Emergency Lighting Systems.
THE FASTEST FIRE
CABLE TO INSTALL
Shield Fire Proof Cable is available in a variety of multiple core combinations all with CPC (circuit protection conductor). 500m reels and other special lengths are available.
- Supplied on robust plastic reels.
- Installer safe and easy handling.
- Better reeling and damage resistant.
- Weather and moisture resistant.
- Reduced Installation time and cost
- Easy to install and Superb Working Flexibility
- All in one – Easy to Strip Outer Sheath
- No Separate Foil
- No Additional Fibre Wraps
- Cable Construction Provides High Level Data Protection
- Better Reeling and damage resistant
- Weather and moisture resistant