NEO SERIES (UL)
NEO control panels provide a unique scalable platform that can expand upwards or downwards to suit virtually any application.
NEO is the result of decades of fire alarm and detection experience gained from installations across the globe, involving architects, engineers, consultants, end users and fire authorities.
Our panels have been designed to offer more power and performance in a user friendly format. NEO packs in with more configuration, control and interface options than any comparable fire alarm panel. Multiple advanced features mean it will maintain its performance advantages for years to come.
All of the intelligent fire alarm control panels in this series consist of identical electronic modules and can be programed from a laptop PC configuration tool. Our features have been proven to sharply reduce installation time, help identify wiring and programing errors, provide local and remote system diagnostics as well as providing exceptional fire detection without nuisance alarms.
NEO panel features unbeatable networking capabilities making it easy to use,
configure and maintain, from the smallest to the largest of sites and with
complicated cause-and effect
· 1, 2, or 4 SLC loop formats.
· Each 500mA digital signaling line circuit supports up to 126 intelligent devices.
· 1,000 Fire Zones when networked or 200 per panel.
· Easy, high performance networking (up to 200 nodes).
· Status monitoring from any panel or annunciator.
· True peer to peer networking Style 4 or 7, wire or fiber.
· Individual node configurable event reporting and control.
· Comprehensive network diagnostics.
· Compatible with all of the NEO series peripherals including annunciators, relay modules, I/O modules, power supplies, internal and portable printers, network modules, LED/ switch modules, conventional zone module, modem, RS232, amplifiers, DACT and more.
· SLC wiring can be shielded or non shielded.
· Smoke detectors, sounder bases, open area sounders and beacons can be powered from SLC without need for a separate 24V supply.
· Superb noise immunity and emissions.
· Regulated loop voltage sustained during AC loss.
· Panel includes large 240×60 backlit LED with simple navigation and programing.
· Unique, built-in voltage and current meters for easy diagnostics can be viewed on panel or remotely.
· Unique auto-test of battery cell integrity.
· USB or RS232 interface for programming/panel monitoring.
· Remote access and control via ipGateway or Virtual Panel tools.
· 100% digital communications on the SLC to all intelligent smoke detectors and I/O modules .
· Fast response and superior rejection of unwanted RF noise.
· Multi-sensor programming options allow for supervisory pre-alarm upon programmable smoke obscuration and fire alarm upon programmable temperature fixed or rate of rise.
· Fully integrated 40/80 Watt digital audio options.
· Shield’s simple select and click programming and configuration.
· Autolearn and SLC loop detection.
· Quick start and protect – a working system after an Autolearn is performed.