Intelligent Thermal (Heat) Detector
Triga TR-HEAT-W Series intelligent thermal detectors are designed for both performance and aesthetics. A new modern, sleek, contemporary design and advanced thermal technologies make the TR-HEAT-W Series ideal for both system operation and building design.
The point ID address, set using rotary decimal switches, provide specific detector locations. The series includes a 135°F/57°C fixed temperature, rate-of-rise and a 190°F/88°C fixed high-temperature detectors. These thermal detectors provide effective, intelligent property protection in a variety of applications.
MODELS: TR-HEAT-W, TR-HEAT-IV, TR-HEAT-ROR-W, TR-HEAT-ROR-IV, TR-HEAT-HT-W and TR-HEAT-HT-IV
• Sleek and stylish
• Advanced thermal technology for fast response
• Fixed temperature model (TR-HEAT-W & TR-HEAT-IV) factory preset to 135°F (57°C)
• Rate-of-rise model (TR-HEAT-ROR-W & TR-HEAT-ROR-IV), 15°F (8.3°C) per minute
• High temperature model (TR-HEAT-HT-W & TR-HEAT-HT-IV) factory preset to 190°F (88°C)
• Addressable by device
• Two-wire SLC connection
• Visible LEDs “blink” every time the unit is addressed
• Built-in tamper-resistant feature
• 360°-ﬁeld viewing angle of the visual alarm indicators (two bi-color LEDs). LEDs blink green in Normal condition and turn on steady red in Alarm.
• Integral communications and built-in device-type identiﬁcation
• Remote test feature from the panel
• Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet
• Walk test with address display (an address of 121 will blink the detector LED 12-(pause)-1)
• Low standby current
• Designed for direct surface or electrical box mounting
• Sealed against back pressure
• Plugs into separate base for ease of installation and maintenance
• SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base
• Optional remote, single- gang LED accessory