AXIS SAFETY ENGINEERING LTD. provides NAFFCO certified primary containment tank offers you a reliable solution for your fuel storage requirements. Design and fabrication of these tanks are done as per UL standard (UL 142), and installation and use shall be in accordance with NFPA 30.
Each tank is subjected to thorough structural inspections and leakage test as specified by the design standard. The tanks that successfully pass the inspection and test are labelled as per UL specifications confirming their UL certification.
These cylindrical, horizontally mounted, tanks are provided with necessary fittings and openings to facilitate quality service at field. All tanks are provided with openings for filling, connecting to diesel engine fuel system, fuel return line connection and drain.
FUEL TANK CAPACITY
Fuel Tank Size
70 - 750 US Gallons
1000 - 2000 US Gallons * *
* * With Pad Plate & ladder
· Meets NFPA 30 requirements.
· Sized as specified by NFPA 20 for fire pump applications.
· Designed and Fabricated in accordance with UL 142 (Steel Aboveground Tanks for Flammable and Combustible Liquids) standard.
· Tested for tightness against leakage.
· Top quality fittings and fabrication materials.
· Sturdy lifting lug and legs.
· Vent opening to prevent build-up of pressure or vacuum inside the tank during filling, emptying or due to atmospheric temperature changes.
· Approved welding process.